Friday, December 15, 2006

My First Blog

Wow, I guess I have really arrived, now I have my own BLOG!

For year's folks have told me how much they enjoy my articles in the DIP newsletter, Chloe's Corner, the view from under the desk. Well now I have a way to reach my fans on a more regular basis.

I'll be posting here regularly to let everyone know about what's going on with our family and our friends at Digital Image Printing.

As you all probably know Mom and Dad have added on a big room at the back of our formerly small building. Now I have a much more expanded range to roam. In fact, I'm having a hard time getting used to the extra space. It's tough to find all my family and I think they have a tough time to finding each other. Eventually, they're going to have to learn how to use that intercom system they had installed. So far nobody know which extension reaches who. Pretty often I can spot Mom or Dad going around in circles through the new space and back into the old building looking for each other. I know how they feel.

There sure has been a lot of activity here lately. The folks at The Glebe are keeping us really busy with special mailings. Since we've added the extra space, we can handle more and larger jobs and doing large mailings is an area Dad seems to really enjoy. He and Rick and sometimes Mom spend many hours hanging around a little machine that puts addresses on envelopes, not exactly my idea of a good time, but seem to enjoy it.

Well, got to run, I think someone just came in with some dog treats. See you around the desk.

Chloe

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Sign Design said...

Chloe,
Congrats on the new blog! You're an "up an coming" little dog!

Sign Design is right up the street, so if you want to drop in, I've got treats!

Debra Moore
Sign Design of Roanoke, Inc.
www.signdsign.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home